- These windows are built to last, even in wet and windy weather.
- High quality rubber seals make our tilt and turn windows some of the most air and watertight on the market. All rubber seals are replaceable, if necessary.
- All hardware is corrosion resistant.
- The multi-point locking mechanism around the entire frame makes the window extremely secure from unwanted entry – even when tilted open.
- The easy to use handle shifts smoothly between the tilt, turn and lock positions.
- Heavy-duty hinges allow these windows to open fully, even on over-sized openings.
- These windows are versatile. Select from a wide variety of window configurations for a sleek, modern look, or a more traditional appeal. If you are looking to enhance your home’s heritage style – or create a new look – you can add optional window grids (Simulated True Divided Lites).