Adapting Our Business for Covid-19
Our Long Life Team is here to help you anytime with your window and door replacement projects via phone or email, please contact [email protected], or call 604-439-0982 with any questions or new inquiries.
Our showroom is available by appointment only by calling 604-439-0982, or confirm through your Long Life Sales Representative. The best process is for us to come to your home to provide an estimate and then have you come into the showroom – this way we know which windows and installation to show you.
We are following all protocols outlined by Work Safe BC, and we ask a few things from you as well to ensure everyones’ well-being:
From You We Ask:
- Please cancel your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- Once you arrive ring the door bell to let us know you are here.
- Upon entering the showroom please use the provided masks, hand-sanitizer and protective gloves.
- Limit the number of people in your party to 4 or less.
- While inside the showroom, adhere to social distancing of 6’ whenever possible.
Our Team Members Will Adhere to the Following:
- Cancel any appointments if we have any symptoms of illness.
- Wash our hands before you arrive and wear gloves and a mask during your visit.
- Sanitize all handles and surfaces before and after each customer visit.
- Practice social distancing of 6’ whenever possible.
- Ensure only one customer appointment in the showroom at a time.
We look forward to meeting you!
As the government has introduced Phase 2 of the Restart BC Plan, we continue to follow guidelines and have begun to schedule installations. Our team has stringent protocols in place to ensure safety and cleanliness for everyone. Our crews will sanitize surface areas and maintain 6′ social distance.
Throughout Covid-19 we are very proud that thanks to your support we were able to keep our installers and office staff on payroll, which allows us to say with confidence that our same skilled, in house crews will be completing your project!
We thank you for continuing to support our local economy.
Book Your Contactless Quoting & Safe Distance Window & Door Measuring Today:
At Long Life Windows & Doors we are proud to be the leaders in the industry for over 30 years. From our award winning installations to keeping up with the latest building code requirements, and now through this time. We have developed a process that will allow us to provide you with a proposal, with you, our team and our communities’ safety at the top priority without compromising on the high level of service we are known for.
Contact us today to schedule your contactless appointment: Schedule Your Free Consultation. If you have a chance prior to, please familiarize yourself with the below process to our new exterior measuring process.
Beginning the Appointment
- Upon my arrival I’ll give you a call to let you know I am here.
- You are welcome to come outside to chat about your overall project, aesthetic look and ask any questions you may have – while doing so we will maintain a distance of 2 meters apart.
Measuring Your Windows and/or Doors
- Next, I will either remain on the exterior of your home while you follow along window by window with me either from the outside or the inside.
- If measuring if the exterior is not possible, I will measure from the interior with gloves and mask, while adhering to 6′ of social distancing.
- As we move throughout the home, it is important that we identify each room so that we can easily reference different windows throughout the project. Ex: Laundry Room, Daughter’s Bedroom, etc. This will help us provide the best option for each room. We will need to make sure that we have the proper egress for bedroom windows, and added tempered safety glass for windows that are in stairways, bathtubs, and are very low to the floor. This is to ensure that we abide by the building code, along with keeping your family safe.
Individual Window Details
- Prior to my visit or during, please look at each window for any water damage on the sills or drywall, window trims that you would like changed and communicate these details as we move around the house during the appointment and I will make a note on your estimate. (I will identify these recommendations as well, but can be helpful if we are doing an exterior measure)
- Next, take a look at how each window currently opens. As we go from window to window during measuring we will decide if you would like to keep the windows operating the same or make a change. Ex: You may currently have a window that does not open that you would like replaced with a sliding window; or a window that opens horizontally, that you might want to change to a vertical sliding window or casement crank-out.
Next Steps: Estimate and Product Overview
- Thank you for working with us throughout this unique time, we appreciate your flexibility to provide an estimate. So much of what makes Long Life Windows & Doors the leader in the market is our installation, and by walking through room by room from the exterior we will be able to provide an accurate proposal for your replacement project.
- Within the next few days you will receive the estimate from your sales person, please take a look through and let them know if you have any questions, we would be happy to set up a FaceTime or Zoom meeting to walk through the quote and answer any questions.
- You are welcome to set a time to come by our showroom to see and feel the product. We fully sanitize after each visit and only allow one appointment at a time where we practice social distancing. A virtual option is also available where I can walk you through the entire process by video call.
As the government has introduced Phase 2 of the Restart BC Plan, we continue to follow guidelines and have begun to schedule installations. Our team has stringent protocols in place to ensure safety and cleanliness. Our crews will be wearing masks when inside the home, sanitize surface areas and maintain 6′ social distance.
Throughout Covid-19 our team is very proud that thanks to your support we were able to keep our installers and office staff on payroll, which allows us to say with confidence that our same skilled, in house crews will be completing your project!
Please bear with us, as we catch up on the 8 weeks our team was off the tools. We thank you for continuing to support our local economy.
Thank you again for your interest in Long Life Windows & Doors, we look forward to meeting you on your appointment – even if it is through your windows and with two meters in between!
See you soon!