Sliding patio doors need to let in the view and keep out the weather. At Long Life, we install one of the few sliding patio doors manufactured in Canada that qualify for use in R2000 super-insulated housing.
The same construction that makes them energy efficient, also minimizes sound transmission and makes them strong. What’s more, these sliding doors are durable, low maintenance, and slide smoothly with the touch of a finger.
- Our sliding patio doors keep the weather where it belongs – outside, which saves energy as well as saving you money on your heating and cooling bills.
- Vinyl sliding doors are virtually maintenance free. They will not rot, rust, corrode, pit, or blister under normal use.
- The strong and deep multi-chambered profiles maximize thermal efficiency, minimize noise transmission, and increase the strength of the frame.
- No tugging or pulling required. The double sets of wheels are nylon wrapped and have stainless steel ball bearings, allowing the door to slide smoothly and softly, with one-finger operation. Rollers are fully adjustable and easily replaceable if ever required.
- The sliding sash rolls on a raised aluminum track, so there are no difficult to clean vinyl channels.
Our sliding patio doors come in two, three, and four panel configurations. Ask your Long Life representative for images.
We offer a wide variety of energy-smart glazing options. Talk to our representatives about the best glass for your home.
Customize your doors to your needs and taste, with options like decorative grills and french door kick panels, adjustable foot locks, lockable screen and double crimping multi-locks for added security.