Office Admin/Office Manager
As a dynamic medium sized business with exponential growth, this role has the unique ability to be developed by you to suit your skills, experience and passion!
Our Office Manager provides a great first impression to our customers, vendors, and community. They set the standard for the organization of our company from processes, documents, and scheduling. They provide administrative and personal support to the management team and to our partners. The role of the Office Manager is a unique role for someone who leads with integrity, loves being organized, and enjoys working as part of an exciting and evolving team.
Long Life Windows & Doors is a family owned high end window and door installation company. Beginning in 1989, we stand out in the industry with the quality of our products and workmanship, lifetime warranty and an amazing customer first attitude.
Joining Long Life also comes with perks to support you in your personal and professional journey. We’re committed to teamwork, community, and your learning and development.
As An Office Administrator, you’ll
- Answer and direct customer phone calls
- Basic Bookkeeping in QuickBooks
- Invoice customers
- Assist the General Manager in organizing, scheduling and planning their calendar
- Plan company events to continue to build on our culture
- Anything else you enjoy and want to incorporate into your role: Design for our social media posts, work with photographers for our product/project photoshoots,
- Get $45,000 – $65,000 annual salary, Extended Health Benefits & Vacation Pay
What You Bring To The Office
- A positive attitude to create a great first impression
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service
- An innate drive to help others succeed, enviable organization and time management
- The ability to legally work in Canada
Please send your resume to [email protected]
We can’t wait to meet you!